Saturday, September 13, 2008

My First Tri Suit

I had the opportunity to buy a tri suit yesterday. (Well, I think technically it's not a suit as it's not a one-piece, but that's what I'll call it for now.) What's perfect about a tri suit is being able to wear it during all three events. This saves you from having to change clothes at every transition.
They're quick-drying so you won't stay wet for long after your swim; they have a nice little chamois pad for your bike ride and no material is blowing in the wind while you run.

Here's a link to the shirt I got: http://www.zootsports.com/product_info.php?cPath=3_26_34&products_id=1328. I got the Glory Blue color.

Here's a link to the shorts I got: http://www.zootsports.com/product_info.php?cPath=3_26_34&products_id=1146. I got the Black color.

I was so worried the shorts would show every flaw. The last time I wore anything like that was when spandex shorts were cool to wear in junior high. No one - no one - looked good in them.

I was very pleased with how well-hidden flaws were kept in these things. I mean, very pleased. Ladies, you know of what I speak.

I felt like I'd put on my superhero costume or something. How fun!

So, tomorrow's the big day and I can't wait to wear it! I'll have a full report as soon as I can.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...