|The 2011 Columbus Marathon.|
1) I love to run.
2) I really love to run.
3) I love touching my face after 20 minutes and feeling the dirt, the grit on my cheeks.
4) I love knowing that as gross as my skin can get, I can use the Mary Kay Miracle Set to give my face a kick-butt cleaning and pampering afterward.
5) I love pushing myself beyond my limits, if only just to the next edge.
6) I love being reminded that my body is a machine. I'm out there soaking up my life and I don't care if anyone sees me spit out dirt or wipe my runny nose with the back of my hand. I'm a machine — maintaining, progressing.
7) Easily my weakest sport, I really need to learn to love biking just as much running.
8) I'm reminded how much I'd rather train in 100-degree heat than 30-degree cold.
9) I'm blessed to have the faculties to do this.
Here's to an amazing 2015 season.