Thursday, February 26, 2009

Quick thanks

I just want to take this time and give a sincere thanks to all the good folks who follow me on here.

When I started writing this blog on a regular basis last June, I did so reluctantly: “Out of all the bloggers in the world, who cares what I have to say?” proclaimed cynical me.

However, I did have friends and family who were curious about how my training was going, and I thought this would be a great way for them to stay up to speed.

Plus, I really do like to write, so I suppose becoming a blogger was inevitable. I’m not as witty, funny or poignant as I wish I was, but I enjoy putting forth what little of those attributes may exist in me for the world to read.

As an aside, I’ve been struggling with how to respond to the comments you guys leave. Do I reply on the same post on my blog or leave a response on your blog?

I’ve decided on the latter, so if you’ve posted and I haven’t gotten back to you, you may need to peruse the archives. Ahem. Sorry for any confusion about that.

Again, thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I’m inspired to continue to do two things I love: triathlon training and writing.

With gratitude,
L.

5 comments:

Big Daddy Diesel said...

Thanks for the advice last night. Much needed and appreciated.

Jack W Withrow said...

Hey, in my short time of reading your blogs I have been inspired to start my own...my only road block is what to name it...sort of like naming your bike you want to get it right!

Anonymous said...

I always look forward to reading your blog, it's a highlight to my day/week!!

~J

Unknown said...

You are often witty, funny, or poignant. And you have a cool bike. Who wouldn't follow you?

Unknown said...

I'm glad that you found me and now I have your blog on my list of must reads! Will keep checking in!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...