I can tell you briefly that, for me, it's a way to share my life with family members who live far away; to share my journey with others traveling the same road. Someone once said that friendship happens the moment one person says to the other, "You do that? Me, too!"
It's also a way to leave behind a part of myself someday.
You can answer one or all of my questions. If you're comfortable, you can leave your real name and location.
- Why do you blog?
- What specifically inspired you to start?
- What do you blog about?
- Do you ever go off-topic?
- Do you consider your blog a way to leave behind a legacy?
- Why is blogging a good tool for you to use to preserve who you are and where you've been?
- What do you find to be most satisfying about blogging?
- What are some surprises you've had from blogging, such as meeting new people, discovering more about yourself, etc.?
- Anything else that you would like to add?
Thank you in advance for your answers. Shoot me an email at email@example.com if you have any questions. I'll be sure and link to the story when it comes out in November.
I'm really looking forward to what you guys have to say!