Thursday, October 14, 2010

So, a half-mary is my big race of the year

One thing led to another and...and...

...I ended up only doing one triathlon this year! I did do an indoor one in January, but it was in the off season and doesn't count.

I was planning on a few, of course, but my job has really ended up consuming a lot of my time. I'm not complaining a bit, though. I absolutely love my job and the hours I spend devoting to it. It's a trade-off.

I am excited about doing my first half marathon on Sunday. I feel prepared and not really all that nervous. That, I suppose is the wonderful part of being a triathlete. All the gear, the transitioning, the disciplines, etc. can not only consume your thoughts, but also the trunk of your car. Going from three disciplines to one almost feels like a sigh of relief.

I'll be sure to post a race report after the big race.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck! Are you racing Columbus?

XTB-XAVI said...

Good luck and enjoy it!

Cheers from Hong Kong!

"XTB" xavi.

ciro foster said...

Well done, we are waiting!

Caratunk Girl said...

Good luck, have fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...