Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I'm mentoring again

After taking a few months off to focus on work, I've decided to pick up mentoring again on Beginner Triathlete.

I really like encouraging women who will be taking this journey for the first time in 2011, so I'm limiting the group based on those conditions.

If you or someone you know is interested in being mentored or even becoming a mentor, here is a link to the forums. They haven't released the mentor threads yet, so you'll have to check back over the next few days to see when they've gone live.

Please be sure to read the instructions thoroughly before committing as a mentor. If you do want to join a group as a mentee, my best advice is to hurry! They fill up very fast.

Here's to a great 2011!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...