Friday, October 3, 2008

125 Miles in October?

I am insane...

So, I registered on the local tri club's forum. You have to sign up on it to even view it, so this does not mean that I have actually joined the club. This is an important distinction. Well, they started a challenge to run 125 miles in October and yours truly signed-up for it!

To put things in perspective, I did 47 miles in September.

Currently, I run about 3 days a week and I want to run at least 6, so I thought this would be a great motivator to get out there.

On the third day of October, I've done 2 miles. I plan on doing 4.25 or 4.5 miles today, but I'm still behind.

I love challenges because I have a history of pushing myself to meet them, so I'll be sure to post again on how things are going this time around.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...